Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Michael Greger M.D. Takes Audience Questions on Plant Based Diets - YouTube

At 17 minutes a gentleman in the audience tells of his experience resulting from eating a plant based diet (i.e., vegan). You may think he is a shill for Dr. Greger, but based on my experience of loosing 100 lbs on a plant based diet, he is the real deal. I no longer take meds for high blood pressure (108/65 no bp meds), and I'm still 350 lbs. My diabetes is better controlled; though, still taking metformin...and I hope to continue it even after my weight loss subsides. Studies show it increases life span, even for those who are not diabetic.

EdEarl 8 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WOW--congratulations on your successful health plan! Plant-based diets might be good for some of us and very NOT good for others. The key word is this...M O D E R A T I O N ! I've seen perfectly rational people turn into FOOD NAZIS, just because they're eating vegan and, like new converts...they can't stand the idea of anyone not joining in! (I've even seen people try to convert their pets to veganism. Dogs & cats are carnivores...humans are OMNIVORES. We need to accept that difference.)

Been there, done that. Gregor is a shill for the plant based vegans, whose denials of the same unsustainability of the production of their food sources including loss of topsoil, the death of billions of sentient creatures, lowering water tables, toxic accumulations of Roundup on their GMO crops and I could go on, but it is like believing in god or angels. Not true. This is my profession. I do this. They don't realize or tell you that inmost cases, people get better when they eliminate the inflammatory food, sugar, alcohol and the like, as a rule.

It is working for me.

What a strange delivery/cadance .....hard to listen to, for me

Like Marley's ghost said,save yourself. No need to listen to the soy lovers.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:137803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.