Agnostic.com

48 6

Money is power? True or false?

EmeraldJewel 7 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

48 comments (26 - 48)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

True! Money is power as knowledge is power as many things are or can be power. And with all of them they are raw power. Power for good and power for evil. Without empathy and compasion to direct raw power, distruction and corrosion are just as easily achieved as productive ends.

True. You can do a lot if you have plenty of money.

True. It is also the root of evil, so please give all of yours to me 🙂

True, in this social structure

To an extent. People with a lot of money see like they can do a lot, but there doesn't seem to be a guarantee that they will be happy.

That depends on how much power I let it have over me.

Money is, of course, an essential resource. It is important to use this resource correctly if you have it. For a few years, I was raising money to start my own business. It was stupid because my money had been eaten up by inflation. I decided to learn more about real estate investments here: [relentlessfinances.com] . As it turned out, real estate investments can bring good money in the long run. There are too many options, for example, the construction of commercial premises. If you have the capital, you can build a shopping mall and rent out shops long-term.

"They say you can't buy happiness. We all know this, but everyone is still sure: money makes life better. In a new dress, we will surely meet our destiny, in a beautiful house there will be no family problems, and a good car will bring respect from others. But in reality, it is just the opposite. Money is always flowing away somewhere, but there is no happiness. Scientists have proved: that people really do not know how to make good decisions regarding money. What's more, it's inherent in our evolution. But it is still possible to buy happiness with money, though not in the way most people think. I have been trying to understand the financial market for many years now, and every year I gain more experience. I've realised that it's difficult to control my capital by myself, so I use the services of GSB Capital."

Maybe money, to some extent, isn't a force but a lever or a tool to achieve goals. But I'm not talking about consumerism material consumption, but rather about achieving goals in life like gaining experience, traveling, learning new things. Therefore, the process of making money should not be stressful, so that in the end, there are forces for self-development. I don't see the point in working to the point of exhaustion so that later there is no desire to go somewhere or do something for your pleasure. Therefore, to earn money, I choose my favorite activities like play to earn games. You can also play games and be a streamer who gets a lot of money in one evening.

Money makes the world go round.

Yes and no. It gives freedom if you work for it, but it can go to your head if it's handed to you.

True

zesty Level 7 Feb 23, 2019

True. With enough money, you can bribe your way into almost anything.

Bob Dylan: "Money don't talk. It swears!".

Propaganda all is phony.

False.
It has been said that pot will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times without pot. Power doesn't figure in anywhere, so it must not matter.

Source:

Not the Power I want... For a different human being... only game in town. I let them be.

Depends what the power is. For control and authority, yes. For freedom and peace of mind, no

Money isn't power, money gives power. It allows you to influence people, and influence over people's actions is the definition of power. There are other things, though, like religion, personality, skills. So money and power aren't identical, but money certainly is one aspect of power in today's society.

One word: POUTS!

Don't know about power, it's more like how we react to it. Many possibilities, too long to discuss here. Suffice to say, whoever has it then will be despised for it, which is wrong .......

Power comes in many forms. Money is absolutely one form of power

information and money are definitely power

weeman Level 7 July 24, 2018

Money is a tool unleash power. It doesn’t matter how much of it you have but of course the amount is directly proportional to the power you can wield with it. The real question is how do you choose to wield that power. Do you use what you can ultruiscally to enhance society as a whole or do you use what you can with expectation of return.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138321
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.