Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Christians protest against a Muslim woman...Why?

These Christians are so fucking annoying!

Iamnissa 5 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This clip was from 2016, 2 years ago and later proved to be the woman having victim mentality delusions.
The "Protest" was street evangelism that had been planned for months and had a public gathering licence in no way was it a protest.
The Woman who has never had her name revealed and soon after closed down her social media, was claimed the pastor who organised the meeting, completely unknown to him or the congregation, she didn't even work there and was a bus driver who happened to have driven in to the Bus station at the time of the evangelical nuisance that carried on after she left.
It is like claiming a salvation army band playing in the street on a Sunday morning was protesting me for going to the corner shop and buying a newspaper, because they just KNEW I was a an atheist because I was wearing atheistic clothes. (You know, those sort of hat and coat only atheist wear)
A full "Hate Crime" investigation was carried out including CCTV coverage from every angle, and was dismissed as a "misunderstanding" on the drivers part.

Professional victims like this do nothing to help the victims of genuine race crime, and in fact trivialise a very real problem with their attention seeking martyr complex

Ignorance begets prejudice.

It's annoying, but Muslims have the same religious misogynistic/homophobic/transphobic/racist biases as Christians do..maybe even worse, since some traditional Muslims actually kill girls who are raped, or who date non-Muslims.

That Muslim woman hasn't a moral leg to stand on. Her religion is as stupid as the Christians who are protesting her. She's just safe in the US, but if she were to move overseas she'd soon find out.

I don't think she is "safe" in the US.

Fear is quite a motivator.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138380
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.