Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Heat wave strikes the Arctic, and the climate enters the Twilight Zone

But there is no climate change says Republicans and Christians

AmelieMatisse 8 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a new slogan now: can't save people from their stupidity yet we are paying for it.

Lukian Level 8 July 24, 2018

Seems schools need to do a better job and Christians need to stop making stupid statement regarding climate change - but that's not gonna happen any time soon.

Maybe not as serious as the weather, but maybe as immediate:
[npr.org]

the plastic problem is terrible. And it is so serious. I hear that we used to send it to China for recycling but now they have so much they aren't taking a lot of it.

@AmelieMatisse The report says Asian countries are responsible for about 50% of the waste. One thing I found very helpful in seeing the problem was when she said that for every foot of coastline in the world, there are five grocery bags full of plastic. 5 bag fulls per 1 foot, worldwide! But the weather is more important!

@AstralSmoke those statistics are very frightening. And everytime EPA gets rid of one more safeguard we are even deeper in doo doo

@AmelieMatisse Doo doo! L2m! Poop is easier to type and compost!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138650
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.