Agnostic.com

5 2
Lol I woke up to find this on Facebook this morning and a fellow Christian friend shared this link with me to try to convince me to turn to the Lord. A video where people claim scientist found evidence for the ancient legend of Noah’s Ark.
EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

looks more like a foot print

Awesome the only thing this video lacks is......evidence.

LMFAO! Anyone actually thought about the logistics of getting two of every animal on a single vessel? One of the more 'out there' tales in The Bible!

All species would die, due to all the imbreeding ha ha ha!

What evidence? The girl was talking so fast. No evidence. That mound on Mt Ararat was found 30 years ago. No proof.

For some reason, I had to approve your comment to go live.

Paul lI asked Admn what is going on-I think a one day member blocked me when I complained about her.

Hmmm.... you can always get prople to listen with beautiful people giving the presentation. I'm in tune with how it works and I watched 30 seconds of it and stopped it. They can't change my mind by this... I'm sure that didn't effect you.

Nope!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13882
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.