Agnostic.com

13 4

Freedom From Religion Foundation?

Any FFRF members here? If so, any going to the convention in San Francisco in November 2018?

RogueKisses916 4 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a member but didn't know about the convention. I'll certainly consider it.

I'm a member. I attended several of their events when I was in Chicago.

I am a member but not planning on going to the convention. Hmmm.....maybe I should.

My wife is a member. I am a former member (I am not a joiner). We went to the Ann Arbor, MI (not too far from our home then in Jackson, MI) convention many years ago. Dr. Jack Kavorkian was one of the speakers. Had an interesting time.

Not a member, but I repost their stuff a great deal of Facebook. We all do what we can inoru own way.

Yes

Marine Level 8 July 25, 2018

I am a member but do not attend any conventions. I support the actions they take and what they DO.

I'm a member and I think I will attend.

I'm a member and don't know if I'll attend. I live close enough to drive to the event (not too far from you, actually).

I'm a member but can't attend

I was a member until they started pushing their political agenda into everything. Then I told them they could shove it. Just like I was a member of the Texas Secession movement until they started spouting " Let's be our own country again so we can kick all these damn liberals and anyone that isn't Christian out." Told them they could shove it too. Seriously, if people could get it through their heads that you're not strictly Democrat nor Republican and realize that everyone is completely independent with their own thoughts and political ideas different from one person to the next then the U.S. might be a better place. Sorry for my political rant.

Think it's a terrific organization. If I could afford to, I'd be a member.
They do tremendous work. Andrew L Seidel is an amazing person. His Facebook page is one reason I haven't quit the site altogether.

No, and no. I do know members though. If I could afford the annual dues, I would be a member, I appreciate their work.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:139221
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.