Agnostic.com

11 1

What are your favorite Atheist songs?

I've never found more than a handful of songs related to being Atheist. Tell me about your favorites!

AtheistSongs 4 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Imagine ~

Varn Level 8 Jan 10, 2018

My favorite - I will have the words recited at my funeral --- already planned so there can be no interference from my Christian family...along with Over the Rainbow and It's a Wonderful World.

I like "Affirmation" by Savage Garden.

Thank you all! I've not even had a chance to get my profile together and love all the responses.
I appreciate such a great welcome to the website!

I've made a youtube playlist called "Atheist Songs" though it doesn't link well on these forums.

My own favorite is "Glory Hallelujah" by Frank Tuner

Roy Harper is my favorite atheist songwriter. It is difficult to choose just one as there are so many. "the same old rock" has Jimmy Page on acoustic lead and musically recreates an orgasm. "the Game" contains the great line "and to say that god is dead presupposes that he was at some time alive". But I will go with this one "Wheres the love your all talking of. If we cant stand man to man"

Have posted he link before under another discussion,
but atheist bible songs by Tim Hawkins.

I played nearly every one of these on my ECHO and loved them! Thank you - I never knew any of them but IMAGINE which is always FANTASTIC.

Vaya Con Dios: Comme on est venu

Alla This by Ani DiFranco might apply.

okay not the best but my brain is swiss cheese this evening. I hope to get back to this one.

Saved by Shelley Segal. I've met her and she is not only a great musician but a great person.

Thank You God from Tim Minchin. You will laugh your ass off.
Or his "Pope song". Catchy!

Steve Martin's "Atheists Don't Have No Songs"......

jasen Level 8 Jan 9, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14022
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.