Agnostic.com

6 8

Another of my cartoons. How do you love someone who expects you to love them back sincerely while simultaneously threatening infinite painful torture if you do not.

And how is that person "all loving"?

The answer is obvious. They're not, and this image of a god is, in my opinion, conjured from the fundamental fear of death; of the unknown.

**Please feel free to post this comic or any of my others on your own page or profile. All I ask is you link back to my page where I publish these by using: @Pixelegion

--
Check me out elsewhere:
[danielpitner.com]
[facebook.com]
[pitnerd.deviantart.com]

pitnerd 4 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

God doesn't have that kind of control over anyone. Even though the pious believe so. He's not omnipotent.

How do you know that?

Are you a theist?

No, I am not any more. I was for 30 years, though. Pentecostal Christian speaking in tongues and bathed in the fire of the Holy Spirit. That is until I started asking questions and came to the conclusion that no one knows what's going on. And anyone who says they do is either lying to everyone or to themselves.

Excellent.

Much appreciated as always 😉

Great cartoon! Thanks for sharing.
Franni

Thank you!

OMG!! Definitely a BSDM idea going there!!

Haha!

This is literally gold, thank you for sharing.

Thanks!!

For years we were blinded by the screaming of a preacher telling us that he talks to god. Where's that asshole now. Retired on my dime and all that land donated to him tax free.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14155
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.