Agnostic.com

11 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So sorry, No I did not see a joke there, Thank you for giving me that, I did not believe someone was saying that on this site and I am new here a couple weeks ago.

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 11, 2018

I went to the link and just say comments but even with that, the idea of radical left women is rather limited in definition, These women support abortion rights, child health care and equal pay, What is radical about this? Again the site linked above carries no dialog.

First what is this radical leftist feminist agenda? Never heard of it and I am a progressive liberal.
What specific attributes stand out to call it radical leftist? Answer this and then we may address your statement

I'm feeling weary of presidents who've never held office before.

It would work. How about pairing her with Elizabeth Warren? What a powerful pair!

LOL, love it! And I agree fully.

Never gonna give you up...

First , if we have not learned by now not to predict three years ahead, we are not too bright, Secondly , I would never see Oprah getting the democratic nomination, We , the liberals, do not want another celebrity president. She is bright and articulate, unlike the idiot we now have, but I do want an educated scholarly person at the helm, I want achievement and brains at the lead, I want someone who knows the political chase well. No more garbage and definitely no more alt right junk, this is why we are all in trouble now the alt right, fake jesus people, have taken hold of many brains out there

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 10, 2018

Why limit the choices to another TV star with no political experience? There are plenty of women of Color who are smart, experienced and capable of actually managing the hardest job in the world.

I didn't click the link. Now I have and remain no more enlightened than before.

Where do I sign up! She is not just a powerful black woman, which would be a vast improvement, She is what Trump tries to pretend that he is. She is the genuine article. She started poor and created a vast multi billion dollar empire. Her projects actually succeed. She has style, class, and is exceedingly well spoken. She is intelligent. The best of all is that she knows what it means to struggle. She knows what it is to walk into a grocery store worrying about how the little money she has will buy groceries for the next week. I am not a fan of celebrity Oprah, even though I must acknowledge her talent. That's why I want her to run, not because of her "star power," but because everything I have seen tells me she has what it takes to make one of the greatest American Presidents in history.

Well it's worth the try...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14196
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.