Agnostic.com

30 35

This isn't really a question. It is more so a comment. I don't want to sound like a buttkisser, but I am rather pleased with this site. I mean, they charge us nothing to be here, I am meeting some of the coolest, most open minded conversationalists, likeminded sorts, and although I notice they are having a few techincal kinks in the process of stabalizing this site, aren't we lucky to have stumbled upon this place? I can overlook the loss of emails and of the hiccups in exchange for having a forum where I can go and converse with some top notche minds. Am I alone in this assertation, friends? I am happy to have found this site where some awesome peeps are congregating. It has been far too many years since I have found any stie on line that produces this amount of Amazing minds to mingle amongst.

Sadoi 7 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Indeed miss. Nice observation.

why thank you 🙂

Agree totally.

I have seen you around since day one, too and I must say, you are one of the members here whose comments I regularly read. I enjoy what you have to say. You have a lot to share and you are very well spoken and insightful. Much appreciated. Thank you for the good chats! 🙂

@Sadoi thank you very much. I am a very introvert person, not used to lot of people around, so I feel a bit awkward(not in an unpleasant way though) when someone says something nice about me. At loss of words. 🙂

@Srijith aww... well it is true and whether you wish to or not, you cannot hide your wisdom and your nature within your posts. Introverted or extroverted... who you Are is what shines through in a format of this kind and you have a glow to you that I have taken notice of. 🙂

@Sadoi 🙂

@Srijith see, taking a compliment isn't that baad, now is it? 😉

@Sadoi sure... It isn't..

@Srijith ????

Admin is an agnostic saint

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14217
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.