Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Liberty from religion would be a good start. How anyone could think that Christians (the only people this group will lift a finger for) need help in this country is beyond me. This is just an organized way to push an agenda that already has more sway than it should.

As far as I know, the first amendment gives us all of the religious liberty that we need.

This POS needs to be hung from the highest tree.

....and liberty for all. The freedom to buy a gay cake. The freedom to refuse to add a message to the cake that goes against your conscience. This reminds me of how better it is to solve marital disputes without lawyers. In a similar vein, it would help to resolve differences without support organisations. Compromise is key.

@Bobby9 No, Bobby, something more constructive!

@Bobby9 Maybe you're right - freedom and rights are a bore.

@Bobby9 And there was I wondering what's up with you!

@Bobby9 Of course lol

@Bobby9 Maybe you needed an emoji, or lol written in capital letters!

@Bobby9 Or maybe I should stop wasting my time with you.

thanks for calling our attention to this.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:143615
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.