Agnostic.com

29 4

Musical attraction

What member of "the band"/instrument has always been the one that attracted you the most? Why?

Example: I have always had a weakness for guitar players. A really good guitar solo melts me every time.

Crimson67 8 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No way I could pick one any sooner than I could pick one instrument to play. But there is something extra attractive about watching an already attractive person put on an amazing performance. Although, I dated a girl for a while who was a vocalist and basically sang her orgasms. That was pretty awesome.

Sax every time. Always wanted to learn, took lessons about 9 years ago and bought a sax.

lerlo Level 8 July 30, 2018

The wife of the guitar player.

There used to be a blond girl on american idols back up band that played the sax.. she was amazing

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:143763
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.