Agnostic.com

10 1

I feel sorry for General Kelly. I believe he stays out of a sense of duty to the country but can you imagine working in that white house??? ugh

Knitfreak 7 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

General Haig & Kissinger poured Nixon whiskey all 3 got on their knees to prEy to get the ilk to resign

Others have left the White House. Kelly is supposedly a strong individual.

He could leave too - IF he wanted to.

I do not feel sorry for hi,. He should have had the sense to have NEVER gotten involved with Trump. I pity him, but he brought this dilemma on himself.

Think that He's one of them...

He could leave. He chose to stay. That says everything.

I thought at first he(Gen Kelly) would be the tether to trump's hot air balloon. Then came the trashing of the Florida Congresswoman over the phone call trump made to the soldier's widow. Kelly showed his colors and I lost all respect for the man. He KNEW that job was dangerous going in and then to do that to the Congresswoman who was there and heard the call because she is a freind of the widow's family. All of them puttin' it on the widow or the Congresswoman and none on the asshole trump?!?!?!? beyond sad or disrespectful.

Fake news TrumpOLINI blather to the widow never = trashing. ....all the spin and lies IGNORE ILLEGAL WAR CRIMES GLOBALLY

I don't feel sorry for anyone who supports our piece of shit POTUS.

I saw a CNN report from a guy that couldn't say enough great things about Trump. It was wild how he dodge the questions and made good reports on Trump. Kelly best retire before he's fired for some stupid reason they'll dream up. Military people can't quit the white house. They can retire if theres no war conditions.

@SACatWalker. They all work for him. He is the man and with the wave of his hand they can loose their job.

I'm pretty sure he is overcompensated like the rest of the white male majority.

No sympathy here. He knew what he was getting into.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14403
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.