Agnostic.com

4 2

A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2018 Super Bowl, both box seats. He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St Christopher’s Church, in Baldwin at 3pm. Her name is Ashley, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too.....She'll be the one in the white dress.

pistolstar 4 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A very similar one has been doing the rounds here in the UK for a few years now - except the guy had bought his ferry tickets and accommodation for the Isle of Man TT races.

Still funny though. 🙂

Well by golly I hope Ashley has a good life. here in the twin cities we are all rooting for the homwtown Vikings! Bold North!

Ok I'll take his place. The Packers won't be in the Superbowl so what's the purpose in going?

LOL. I'd choose Super Bowl too. Hope my Pats are there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.