Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK Trump Calls on Sessions to ‘Stop the Rigged Witch Hunt Right Now’

We all knew this was coming. Will Sessions cave? Will Trump fire Sessions if he discovers he (Sessions) inexplicably discovers a semblance of a vestigial spine and sticks to his recusal? Grab your popcorn, boys, girls, and others! The fun's about to begin!

BookDeath 8 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

he knows he cannot do this the idiot.

Fuck Trump and fuck Sessions. It's Mueller Time.

Recused! Not as dumb as he looks, the ugly evil one is......

The only stain on our country just complained about stains on our country. Don't fret Donny well be just fine without your stable genius.

I hate trump and his cronies

Yes we all know it's coming and I don't believe he will resign like Nixon when evidence is presented. The question is what will we the people do? Will there be mass demonstration and chaos?

Hi ego will not allow him to resign. And yes, it might get ugly. I hope the military does not follow his orders if he sets them against the people of this country. And yes, it will be a constitutional situation, but somebody's gotta take charge in the melee that is coming.

@starwatcher-al Remember Kent State in 1970? The military and Secret service will follow orders. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145193
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.