Agnostic.com

6 5

QUESTION From Jesus Freak to Polyamorous Pansexual: A Purity Culture Diary

"This is the story of how a prudey Jesus freak turned polyamorous, pansexual slut, as best I know how to tell it."

Glorious. 🙂

evestrat 8 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Interesting bio. I think many of us are polyamorous when we are younger. Sometimes we act on it. Hard to maintain that lifestyle as you age.

Time out... whew! Thats a lot to read..lol.

I'm glad you posted this. Sex, sexuality and physical and emotional intimacy are things I really want to explore as I seperate out of a 27+ year relationship. Unfortunately, my repression has been too much of my own doing.

But I want it all now! Oh, sorry baby STEPS. I thought you said a baby's attitude. 😉

@evestrat If you check my comment on the Celibacy post awhile back you'll understand how I'm only partially joking... Laughing to hide my frustration.

Great read, thanks for sharing!

wow, I'm glad I never went that route or tried it with my girls.

I always tried to encourage waiting, but if you couldn't wait think about and prevent possible consequences. I got all my kids into their 20s before any babies arrived. I asked my youngest once whens he was about 16 what she would call teenagers who got careless and carried away. (she had been cuddling with her bf when her dad walked in on them). She answered "stupid teenagers" and I answered, "No, I'd call them parents." I could see the light dawning, it was amazing! I've always been pro birth control with teenagers just for that reason.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14530
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.