Agnostic.com

6 0

I was young when this was going on. I do member hearing it on a crystal radio I had built. The prisoners were taking playing cards with special ink on them and had made pipe bombs with playing cards. I do not remember the details. Doctor Ruth Westminster was on the radio around that time.

azzow2 9 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to get these little sample bottoms of Nivea hand lotion when I was 10. The neighborhood boys used to ask me for the bottles when they were empty. I eventually learned what they did with the bottles. They made them into cherry bombs and threw them in our lake at night.

What? That's the first i heard that.... I would of thought they would of used Kero syrup and fertilizers.

Is that the one where Orson Welles led the Martians in an invasion of Earth? Yeah I remember hearing about that when I was a kid.

Never heard that one. There was one with a squeaking door at the beginning, can't seem to recall the name of it though

Is that the one where Orson Welles led the Martians in an invasion of Earth? Yeah I remember hearing about that when I was a kid.

I am dubious the ink would have had sufficient chemical to do damage, I rather think that putting an improvised sealed metal container filled with liquid on a heater and resting your head next to it will do it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14541
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.