Agnostic.com

67 7

What thing do you really wish you could buy right now?

That thing that makes you say UGH! If only I had/could do.

AmiSue 8 Aug 2

Post a comment Author doesn't reply Reply Author doesn't reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

67 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A new president

This comment wins!

Presidents can't be bought, surely...

I want a farm big enough to raise everything my family eats. I imagine my housewarming invitations saying "Brent & Jen have finally bought the farm, come celebrate with us!"

A decent government. Seems only rich, the racist, and the ignorant were able to buy in on this one.

Agree

Jeff Session’s silence.

A house.

i don't need anything. just wish i could get a lump sum for savings

some new Converse All Stars would be nice I've got a blowout in this pair. A real honest-to-goodness Chicago style pizza would be good. a 3D printer might be fun. An Island where it's not too hot.

@AmiSue I remember mom paying $8 at Agee's Sporting Goods for them when I was playing peewee basketball. bright orange ones. ?

Breakfast for everyone.

Salo Level 7 Aug 3, 2018

A roof for my local VFW. The funds are tight and it will need to be replaced soon.

A new disc for my L4-L5 joint.

oh me too man I want my 40 yo back back

I had to have that disc removed. I don't miss that traitorous thing. It wreaked havoc on my root nerve, it'll never be the same.

The time I wasted on the myself and others. I love who I am now. I just wish I had the opportunities I once had with this frame of mind. As the old saying goes "youth is wasted on the young" lol! But if it had to be something tangible, I'd buy a Harvard education or I'd pay for a Harvard education in Bio-Chemistry

A pizza.

Think I might order one to pick up on my way home tonight. Yum!

I would offer to pick us up a pizza and tell you your eyes are pretty, but I know you're now into online dating. ??

@JeffB For a pizza, I might be willing to listen to you lie to me.
Until I'm done eating. 😉

A home in Vermont for a friend...

Canadian citizenship. Or New Zealand.

A 2 week trip to Australia! That's my dream vacation.

I'm not sure 2 weeks would be enough!

@JenBeberstein
That's a fair point. I want to explore damn near the entire island. Shark cage diving with great whites, seeing the crocodiles in Kakadu National Park and visiting the Australia Zoo are 3 MUSTS for me.

Since you guys insist a tiny island a quarter mile square, Beach all around it, some palm trees, a hut. A local woman that could harpoon fish. No tourist.

The winning lottery I could start my own company for rpg designing.

Real - a camper/hearse to convert. Or a workshop
Unreal - a time machine

Ice cream

A PhD

Bangs and a comb to go with them.

Dentures

I'm in the same boat, just waiting for the Judge to send my disability letter then the backpay. Dentures will be the first thing bought.

Love, but...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145953
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.