Agnostic.com

6 2

Why has someone commented on Facebook that this site is not free ? I haven’t been asked for money and I haven’t paid anything is there a secret part of the site with super rich and super sexy people hiding ?

Simon1 7 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm such a good conversationalist I had to start charging members to message with me. Sorry I ruined it for everyone.

Damn and there’s me hoping for a secret society lol

No-there are trolls on our FB site who try to prevent non-believers from checking us out. You can stop them - check out comments on your FB.

LOL @ that last sentence.
I haven't seen anything on Fb about the site not being free, but I'm willing to bet that it's someone who's trying to discourage others joining, for whatever reason.

If you can find it, let me know! We're 100% free. I guess the only catch is that you have to interact a bit before you can message other members. Time is money? Seriously, we are and will always be free.

Admin Level 9 Jan 12, 2018

We thank you for that. It's much easier to find people you are attracted to with all this discourse. Hats off!

And I for one am just ecstatic about that! Thank you so much, @admin!

That sure sounds like a statement of faith to me 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14610
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.