Agnostic.com

6 2

Do you have a specific “OCD” trait?

Perhaps it’s an idiosyncrasy. Are you one to diligently perform a task to perfection, or repetition? Do you have a specific routine that must be maintained to ensure a smooth day? Are you one to use hand sanitizers throughout the day?

I am somewhat of a germophobe. I do carry hand sanitizer everywhere I go (in my purse)—also, I work in the medical field, so yeah. I like a specific routine when it comes to showering as well.

How about you?

MyLiege 7 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everything in my house has to be perfectly level .All wall hangings ,furniture,Statuary in my yard, plants in pots,tool cabinets in my garage and everything else . I use water proof cedar shims to level every thing with the aid of a hand held level

Good job better than Feng Shui religion

Habits are not personality disorders unless interfering with normal human relationships. ...compulsions inflicted upon others. ....thought itself IS AN OBSESSION if delusional like religion magical thinking or "prEyer without ceasing" as instructed by bibles and cults

Door-locking, hand-washing, a place for everything and everything in it's place.
Can't use hand-sanitizer, too much alcohol in it.
I don't know it's they're idiosyncrasies, or if it's OCD, but I kind of don't care. It is what it is.

Um, we’ll, I am a math teacher.

Creationism is a mental disorder so is Ruuuusssssshhhhhah Dingy Crazy LIMPboss radio cult liars constantly redefining people into totally false stereotypes. ...blaming poor people for wanting living wages as komnusts or liberal whiners. ...bible math is an oxymoron. ...idit's won't read PRINCIPIA MATHMATICA by Bertrand Russell because the alegend bad gawd Satan wrote it

@GreenAtheist hmmm. I was just saying I’m professionally OCD.

Have OCD trait-don't we all have something unique about us?

Well, there's this: [bridgestorecovery.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14614
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.