Agnostic.com

3 1

POLL Where Did the Towers Go? Implications of the Forensic Study and Its Cover Up - YouTube

Interesting and plausible answers to some questions most thinking people have.

• 10 votes
  • 2 votes
Enchanter 6 Aug 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From what I have observed in my life and learning, I have concluded that there is no evil so low that some people will not do it in order to gain and/or power.

I don't believe the "official" story, as it has too many holes in it. Add to that if you read the "project for A New American Century" (PNAC), witten by a right wing think tanki, it is amazing just how much of the plan laid out long before 9-11, has actually happened.

Like the Kennedy assassination, there will always be question, and it is doubtful the unvarnished truth will ever really be found out and known.

If there were a consipiracty, when you have a death count of thousands, how easy it wold be to kill off fellow conspirators and add them to the lists of the dead, as a way of containing secrets.

You are so right!

The more I think I know, the less I actually do.
The human mind is uncomfortable not knowing. Thus the god myth. We instinctively seek the truth. Or reality. Interpreted uniquely in each brain. Some of us with soap operas. Others with great disasters of the centuries. So any questioning of anything is a natural function of the human mind. So I believe nothing accept my dogs devotion. And I believe everything is unimportant when the great cosmos is considered. The minutia of our lives is reduced to the division at the cellular level, until the nucleus divides no longer. Nothing is real & everything is. & so I commit myself to the winds of certainty. That all things will begin. And all things will end. The pulsation of the eternal universe, the yin & the yang of rebirth, & redestruction. Now help me put this straight jacket on, please.

A little about John Hutchison, the supposed effect he discovered, Dr. Judy Wood (who actually really does have a PhD, and not one bought off spammers) here: [skepdic.com]. It is, of course, woo.

Jnei Level 8 Aug 3, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:146528
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.