Agnostic.com

3 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And people still support him? I don't see how

what amazes me is how this XXXin moron rants on about things as if he believes his opinions have any worth. It is clear that somewhere from 25% to 35% of the populace are enthralled by this bimbo. I'm sure LeBron James and Don Lemon are losing sleep over this. Similar to the comment below. Consider the source. Mr Fake news is Mr Fake person or any other word you wish to insert.

Well, both men should, and probably will, regard Trump's attacks on them as a clear indication they're doing something RIGHT. Trump attacking your intelligence is akin to a con artist accusing you of dishonesty. Come to think of it, that last thing is more than just analogy. Trump likes to boast he's the best at everything. He might just be the king of projection (that is not a compliment).

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:147503
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.