Agnostic.com

9 1

Joel Olsteen.

Atheist_chick 5 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In Houston they have another money grubber, Pastor Young of the second baptist church. He also is on TV.

I had a friend in Jr. High & High school who smiled a lot but it was genuine. He is naturally a loving, fun guy.
JO's plastered on smile is probably a way to convince naive folks that he's good & kind so they'll send him more $.

The man is a genius.! Making a very very good living telling lies .

Joel osteen is in his "profession" for only one reason and one reason alone: MONEY. He is as a big a fraud as his father.

If you had to choose between spending a day with Joel Olsteen or spending the day banging your head against the wall, what type of wall would you choose?

I rather shovel pig shit.

Years ago when I was in college I worked for a temp agency during the summers. One day they sent me to a chicken farm. Long story, but I spent the day shoveling chicken shit that was almost knee high. I remember it had a strong ammonia smell and mice were running through it. Yah. I'd take that day over a day with Joel.

I'd be dead with my skull cracked open.

@Atheist_chick yikes!

I'd be dead with my skull ???? cracked open.

His teeth are too white.

They are, but I'm not going to criticize him for that. Mine are too yellow. 😟

If he's using the charcoal toothpaste, the dentist said after a while it causes erosion.

Or photo editor?

Lmmfao!!!!!!!!

@Sarahroo29 Really?!

@Atheist_chick The dentist told me about it. After a while of using charcoal toothpaste you will have a lot of erosion. Yes.

Ah, the poster boy for the prosperity gospel… and for Crest whitening strips.

Lmmfao

old Collection Plate himself.

OMG, why? He is such a putz.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14767
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.