Agnostic.com

7 10

US vs.Norway
Why Norweigans Don't Want to Emigrate to the US?

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The UK have most of that list, university tuition fees are free in Scotland.

Fpr the same reason most Europeans don't want to live in USA; they see us as an ignorant / decadent society.

If you a American citizen..... you have to pay income taxes where ever you go. Sucks!

All things being relative, to them we are probably a "shithole"

I saw an astonishing Youtube video clip from Michael Moore on the Norwegian prison system. They are on another planet compared to the U.S. A much, much more advanced planet. I wish more Americans could get it through their heads that the U.S. can actually learn a thing or two from other nations. It's appalling how many are convinced we are divinely annointed as "The Best" in everything. I blame a carefully orchestrated decades-long campaign of ignorance by the 1%, exploiting religious gullibility to keep people mis-informed and thereby easily controlled.

Aw, shucks!

I'm always amazed that there are so many Swedish people living in the UK - I can't think of a single reason anyone who could be living in Sweden would want to live anywhere else!

Jnei Level 8 Jan 13, 2018

@tsjames Swedish people. It seems to be quite the done thing for young Swedes to come over to work and live here for a few years. I suppose it makes them even more glad of their own society (plus alcohol is a lot cheaper here).

Yes indeed. they have no reason to visit this zoo.

jeffy Level 7 Jan 13, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14879
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.