Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Better Call Saul Season, Episode and Cast Information - AMCWho is psyched for the season premiere of "Better Call Saul" tonight?

Yep it's back.. For those of you not familiar with this series, it's the prequel to "Breaking Bad"- one of the best shows of all time. Some say "The Wire" is better - I say "meh". Then they say, "Mad Men." Ok maybe a tie.. Nah. Bob Odenkirk was always my favorite character on that show. What an eccentric lunatic.

UrsiMajor 8 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love this show. Written, performs at a high level. I’m curious to see what becomes of Kim .

I'm hoping they find a way to re-introduce Jessie and friends. Even if they have to find a way to digitally re-master their youth.

I have a feeling we’re gonna get some Hank this season.

@Josh87 That would actually make a lot of sense...

Saul and Mike were my favorite characters from Breaking Bad, so I was stoked when Better Call Saul was announced. I love the series and I can't wait for the next season tonight.

I held off watching Breaking Bad initially, cuz I thought I it was a depressing subject. I eventually relented and wound up binging it, and having to purchase the final episode even. The quality of the show - cinematography, character development - was outstanding. Oddly Saul was not a favorite character for me in BB. Better Call Saul surprised me and definitely is at the same quality level as BB. Sadly I watch it on Netflix so have to wait awhile to see it, all the while avoiding spoilers.

Currently on season 4 of The Wire. It is good but nowhere near as compelling as BB or BCS. Love the theme song.

Mad Men was good till the final season and the final episode was very disappointing. Otherwise is was good tv.

I really do appreciate quality tv and movies.

I'm still working my way through Breaking Bad. When that's done, I'll move on to Better Call Saul. Saul is already my favorite character on Breaking Bad.

BD66 Level 8 Aug 6, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:149198
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.