Agnostic.com

17 12

Hey guys! I've been a member of this site for like 2 weeks now and I am super happy with it! I've met some really nice people and I'm always open to making new friends. Who's down?! 🙂

Lexbian96 4 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm down

Hello hello

I'm down. I'm enjoying this site too so far

Lovely to hear of your positive experience.

Welcome.

I'm down!

That's cool, I might be half crazy somewhat sarcastic ok my mom would say I am more than half crazy well mostly because, I won't agree with her that aliens were in her closet.

If we aren't already friends here, I'm down!! ????

Sadoi Level 7 Jan 13, 2018

@Lexbian96 woo hoo! Most excellent Lex!

Ever make it to Nawlins Mardi Gras guide on tap here.

It's been just over a month since I joined. I'm digging it. People have been really cool for the most part.

I'm down, darlin'. I've only been on here since late Dec 2017, but this group is really awesome. Welcome and relax, you are among friends! Also have a good time!

Lovely to hear of your positive experience.

Down with what exactly?

Down with the Clown? hehe

Sorry sorry, couldnt resist.

Glad to have you.

We all Down with it and Up because of it. 'Glad you found friendship and good times in our little world.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14937
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.