Agnostic.com

44 5

If this was your one day to live, how would you spend it ?

Wildgreens 8 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

44 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would delete my browser history, make a dozen or so phone calls to talk about unrelated things and end every conversation with a quiet and casual "love ya" or "love ya man." I'd bake 40-50 carrot cakes and whip up giant batches of frosting, leave a note on my fridge asking whoever is there not to let the carrot cakes go to waste and to throw a frosting party and give away all the cake. Then I'd go sleep on the beach and bask in the contentment of having left my loved ones with a weird, funny story of how I knew what was coming and how I was "brave" or "funny" or "generous" or "loving" or whatever. I'd also have a note in my wallet asking whomever found me to please call Pete, then Nick, then my father at as near the same time as possible, because my mother will need the support of my friends and because someone needs to go discover the carrot cake.

Probably wouldn't do too much differently from what I've done most days.
Any day could be the last one.

i would try to see as many beautiful things as i could

With my daughter.

Make sure my written details are easy for my wife to follow so she can easily move forward without me. Im pretty sure my instructions are all up to date. Just call my kids and see what's up so I can say I love you one more time. Spend the day with my wife so she can have a good memory of us. Make sure i tell her I love her so she can say she loves me back. Its all sad when you got one day left. But sooner or later we all will have one day left.

Breakfast with Roselyn Sanchez, Lunch with Salma Hayek, Dinner with Helen Mirren. Dancing date with Laurie Anderson. I will dance as I never danced before. I will look up Marilyn Monroe for sex on the other side of this One Day. Am I asking for too much?

Getting my consciousness put into a computer simulation for when my body dies.

This is similar to my response. ...fulfilling my self interment plans. ...talking to news media. ...on phone with folks who can't make it to graveside. ..playing music
....singing dancing. ...finding a nice place to make love with lovers. ...best vegan food vegan wine for all present perfect temperature for comforting all present begging someone to walk the streets on video of where Charles Bradlaugh was elected 5 times to Parliament as an Atheist refusing to swear to an alleged gawd AND QUEEN. ...SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS with my epitaph hugging my daughters and all huggers good bye. ..washing my face with everyone's tears and thank them all for coming then play the last song TEACH YOUR CHILDREN CROSBY STILLS NASH YOUNG my encore if I don't die @ the predicted time: lead a chorus of Mama Cass song DREAM A LITTLE DREAM OF ME then take a nap

Plant a sycamore tree and make sure my Service Cats have a home with the best cat lover

@GreenAtheist I bet I'd be fine the next day and it was a scam. Then I'd devour all the food in the house. But computer copy first.

Shitting my pants

Most likely with my friends around a fire bsing about good times.

Outside in nature.

Do what I normally do. Can't worry about something I can't control But I'd probably eat all the foods that are bad for me that I avoid now

Probably a nervous wreck

I would say goodbye to my family.

Probably drinking a lot of whiskey

Go on safari.

Lets see....... I would run naked in the streets. Have A LOT of sex. Drink more then my body can handle. Smoke A LOT of weed.

MoniB Level 6 Jan 14, 2018

Sounds like fun, but I have never done weed. I like the drinking part. 🙂

Same as the existing posts, in nature with kids and pets

It's always our last day to live, so have as much fun and do as much good as you can everyday!

jeffy Level 7 Jan 14, 2018

You're Right

Send me to the harem.

I have never used drugs, and never will recreationally, unless I know I’m dying anyway. Might try the most potent drug I can find. I don’t have a lover I’m connected to, and I don’t want to spend my last day trying to guilt trip sexy girls. If I did have a woman, she would be my drug of choice.

Hugging my kids... a LOT. Eat fries, drink wine, more hugs...

Playing cards and board games with my family.

I would spend it with someone special riding may mototcycle , the best way to appreciste what mother nature has done.

Pray to God it will be painless....
Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh. Riiiight! 😎

Naked in the sunshine drinking fine champagne

I wouldn't be "hanging out" with @babyseal lol!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15076
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.