Agnostic.com

8 0

What if jesus already came back but we couldn't tell the difference from him or any other magician

Gabriel_B 6 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This assumes he existed in the 1st place. There's not much evidence for it.

Then he isn't trying very hard. This isn't some challenging thing for some god being to pull off unless they are just woefully impractical or just stupid. If Jesus was real and IF he already came back, it would have been evidently clear by now. Playing hide and seek doesn't help your case Mr J.

I wrote two papers a long time ago, what if Jesus was the first magician and what if Jesus was the first schizophrenic. I think, however, if he were trying to differentiate himself from magicians, it wouldn't be hard at all.

We've probably locked him up as a schizophrenic

Let us assume the man really existed. Or the superman, whatever. If he showed up in middle east, we'd rightfully be unable to tell the difference between him and any other terrorist.

What if he came back already and arrested and put into an institution for think it he was jesus

also his act would be in aramaic so it would be hard for many to follow.

We don't even know if he was a real person or the figment of someone's imagination.

Maybe he was a person people atribute miracles to. But reincarnation............ I mean, if you believe in miracles, like pregnant virgine, walking on water, and so on, its easy to believe that Jesus existed. Otherwise I do not need historical proof to know that he could not exist in that form, therefore he can not come back.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.