Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK Plant-Based Foods Are Finding an Omnivorous Customer Base - BloombergQuint

Plant-based milk makes up the largest category in plant-based food market after growing by 9% last year. And major corporations,like Campbell Soup Company., want in.
The food world continues to change for the better.

#plantbased #food #health #wellness #animalrights #crueltyfree #vegan #animalwelfare

SkotlandSkye 8 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We vote with our pocketbook.

Thanks for sharing. No amount of ignorance can stop progress.

Exactly!

I discovered Silk high protein, calcium fortified and low sugar pea bases milk. It is thick comes in 3 flavors and cheaper then regular milk.[godairyfree.org]

I like Greenwise unsweetened soy milk. Clean mouth feel with very nice slight nutty taste. Try to have it 2/3 a week.

@cava I used to drink Soy milk but then did a blood test and found I was having a reaction to soy.

Keep the fridge stocked with great choices and everyone will find a plant-based mylk/juice that they like best!

I live by a small town so our choices are more limited unless I want to drive almost an hour to the city. But my small town grocer (yup we only have one food store), carries a decent enough selection. The plant milks section is expanding (and they always have to restock due to more consumers choosing plant milks) and the dairy milk section is getting smaller and smaller. They stock more and more vegan options other than milks as well. I mean we are talking about a small rural town here, big cattle country.

Since when do plants have udders ?

That's funny... I've always maintained (by the same logic) that Soy/Almond/etc mild should be called JUICE!

I'm happy to have gotten rid of animal-based milks in my household. I've always hated the taste and I'm lactose intolerant anyhow, but my SO loved it. Now I'm an almond milk girl (I use some coconut milk in baking) and my SO is an almond/coconut milk guy.

Now for the rest of your food choices

@Melind What about my food choices. I’m not changing anything. I’m 100% plant-based thank you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:151191
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.