Agnostic.com

8 0

Your first car . . .

What's the first car you ever owned. I'm not talking about borrowing mom and dad's car as a teenager, but about the first car you purchased by yourself. In my case, it was a 1963 Volkswagen beetle in white with a red interior. I almost died in that car as the steering once locked while making a left turn, and another time the brakes failed as I was going down a rather steep hill. Have I ever purchased another Volkswagen? Hell, no!

RobLawrence 7 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

series 2a swb landrover with a fairey winch

My first car was a 63 Dodge. I felt so free in it.

1974 VW Dasher

Volkswagen Rabbit. I can't remember the year. I bought it in '87 or '86, so I'm guessing it was a '79 or '80. Wow, that was a long time ago.

My first car was an Acura Integra LS... I LOOOOOOOOVED that car. I had for almost a decade before I bought my Honda CRV.

'68 Barracuda. Total bondo buggy. It was all over when the brake line snapped.

1968 Volkswagen Beetle. Followed by a 1973 Super Beetle.

Ohub Level 7 Aug 9, 2018

It was a 1962 Volkswagen Beatle. It was my oldest brother's car, but he had several cars so he gave it to me on the condition that when I sold it I'd give him half the money.

I sold it a couple years later after buying a lightly used 1979 Toyota Celica.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:151533
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.