Agnostic.com

4 5

2 years ago I was on a date. The guy brought his 13 year old daughter with him. That didn't bother me at
all, I like kids.
He says to me, I want you to understand that I am powered by God. He said, God is within me.
I said to him that is your opinion, and there has been no evidence to back up your claim.
I said to him this is your perspective and your fantasy.
I didn't even finish my dinner and l left.

Wildgreens 8 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My last relationship was with a believer. That was the very last time I will even DATE a believer. Never ever again. It is simply too hard (for me) to not be on the same page about that. Bibles in the house, crosses, money to church, not being able to be real with my partner about what I thought about religion.

I am so sorry to read of the pain believers inflict upon us Atheists and so glad we all survived free here to express ourselves. ..twice I was pursued by women my age xians who had Atheist adult children. ...both were scheming to glean from me tactics to convert Atheist adults into previous belief. ...I'm a politician and both moms deluded themselves my universal talking points could be a pitch for voting geebush Geehobah GhostHoles. ...after a few dates and meeting the offspring I offered advice to them all for co-existing love not brainwashing

Good for you!
Sounds like another fanatic!
Those types can go either way when it comes to the opposite sex!
You just do not know what to think anymore about a lot of individuals these days!
You should always go with your gut and heart when in these situations!
I have done the same thing many times!
If it does not feel right, flee!
That way you can live another day!

This is very incompetent parenting besides brainwashing the poor girl ....probably her mother escaped barely alive from this criminal theocrat or worse died of stress owned by him

I am powered by double d cells

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15163
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.