Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK People still fuss when I point at the American anti-people syndrome.

If this is not anti-people syndrome, what's it?

Humanlove 7 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am not sure what you think it is in this situation that is "anti-people.". I certainly don't see anything anti-people in the judge's decision to require that Carmen and her daughter be brought back. I don't think this anti-people system you keep talking about exists. The trump administration is anti-non-white people, I'll give you that, but I don't think that is representative of society as a whole.

Trump is a product of a bigger American society, and I think he is not the problem, he is just an element of the problem.

So you think the federal judge should have let the deportation continue?

No.

@DUCHESSA I was just trying to point out to the poster that that is what his post seems to be saying. Though I'm pretty sure that's not what he intended, he may want t be more careful in his communications lest someone take his the wrong way.

@itsmedammit I understood you perfectly; you were very clear.
BTW, I don't know this case but everybody has the right to a day in court and to be deported while the lawyers are arguing the case is a miscarriage of justice.

@DUCHESSA Yes, I see how people misunderstood my post.

@m0752532706 People should re-read / ask before opining

@DUCHESSA people don't practice that.We want to jump quickly, but also what I have noted, Americans quickly forget the demographic size of US, I think, they also forget the huge geographic size and formation of it,therefore quick to dismiss anything that doesn't match what they know.

@m0752532706 So, it is ok for you to be opinionated, provocative sarcastic and whatever, but it is not so ok for others?

@m0752532706, @DUCHESSA If you are talking about me, I'd like to point out that I did ask.

@itsmedammit I didnt mean you,and it's very okay with me to have opinions. I wish you know how I treasure opinions..

No,the Judge was right to do his job.

@m0752532706 I agree.

What is it? It's Fascism. It's Nazism. It's white supremacists at work. It's the same damned thing that Hitler and others have done and America just wants to sit back and let it happen.

What makes you think that "it could be white supremacy" involved in the ALMOST deportation of these people? Are you aware that many Latin Americans are blond, have blue eyes and are as white as milk?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:151864
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.