Agnostic.com

9 0

The Beatles or the Stones?

Okay, I know there are lots of other bands but if given the choice of only being able to listen to the Beatles or the Rolling Stones, which would you choose? Don't cop out and say something like I like The Who instead. This does not include any of the members solo work.

For me, as much as I like the Stones, I'd have to pick the Beatles.

Now you, Have fun.

jwd45244 7 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Beatles.

I don't recall a BBC documentary about the musical growth of the Stones as was done by Howard Goodall for the Beatles.

Source:

Beatles.... A great deal of variety, vocally and musically. The Stones, and l do like the Stones, Would get a little repetitious after a while.

The Beatles. Because you wouldn't have as much fun listening to Jimmy Hendrix without their influence.

Gohan Level 7 Aug 10, 2018

Beatles !

Ohub Level 7 Aug 10, 2018

The Beatles

You should have done this as a poll

Not a fan of polls ?

@jwd45244 So, then you are literally going to count all the responses and post the totals? Because how will you find out who wins? And what if more people comment after you count the numbers? You do realize the polls do the counting and STILL allow people to comment and explain their choices, right?

@SkotlandSkye I am not going to count at all. It was all about getting people to express an opinion.

@SkotlandSkye One other thing, I am curious as to why you care? It was my post, why not let me do it my way. ?

If I was forced to choose, the stones. But my actual fave band are the bangels and rush

The Beatles, hands down..........

I would pick The Beatles too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:152488
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.