Agnostic.com

76 17

Where are you when you feel most alive and full of wonder?

I wonder a lot, and ask a lot of questions. 🙂

Outside, on a mountain, driving with the windows down, sitting in silence on a beach, or a forest, or a desert.
Surrounded by art. Music, visual, dramatic, new foods and flavors.
Engaged in conversation about something important, to the other person or myself. Deep conversations, even silly conversations, that grow in depth for fun.
Discovering new knowledge and experiences, listening, reading, watching, learning.
Road trips.
Meeting strangers with something to say.
Cultural experiences.

"Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious." ~Stephen Hawking

Stacey48 8 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments (76 - 76)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At the heart of a full on psytrance rave, high as fuck and hopefully on the top of a mountain.
Where the secrets of the universe and the one are within sight. The self melts and you reach out and touch the minds around you and you no longer see the one, you become one.
Been there, got the T/shirt.

Smiled when I read this, been there too, so many good times, so many good people but if you want to be a pirate you need a boat so I got this.

@closetolucid workin on finding my black pearl.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:153272
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.