Agnostic.com

21 1

Donald Trump

I am curious. For all you Americans out there. How do you feel Donald Trump is going? Do you like him? Hate him? What does DT being President say about The USA. Just curious.

Notrom 4 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The majority of us despise him. He's an incompetent assclown. As for what it says about this country... we have a long way to go and have a persistent minority comprised of racist, ignorant fuckwits that we're going to have to deal with.

Yes. What he said. Totally.

Don't hold back 😉 "assclown" ... I'll definitely be using that 🙂

Obvious who the “assclown” is .

There is a lot to be said about this, but for now, I will just say it has many Americans concerned, not just because of Trump and who he is as a person, but what it says about us as a nation that enough people made it possible.

It's a time of mourning and deep reflection.

To be precise,

Donald Trump Votes 62,985,106 (45.9%)

Hillary Clinton Votes 65,853,625 (48.0%)

In very rough terms, approximately half of America voted for Donald Trump and the other bigger half for Hillary Clinton

@ripcurldane half of those who VOTED...not half of Americans. Big difference.

@ripcurldane if you take the contrast out of context, I do not think that 45.9% would vote for him now.

He's a shit-hole.

He's a tiny handed, Cheeto faced, Shit-gibbon whose election shows the dumbing-down effect that social media has had on America. (If anyone disagrees with me, that's okay. Just remember that this question asked how I FEEL.)

Duke Level 8 Jan 15, 2018

His being president says that there are a lot of ignorant, silly, vacant, racist morons voting in our nation. 😟 It also says that a lot here is broken as he did not have the majority of the votes. Things need to change here... in many ways.

An unqualified idiot being elected says that the American system is broken and is really easy to exploit.

He's so terrible that I want to see people who voted for him lose their job after his social programs take effect, lose their health after his healthcare policies take effect, lose their land to the border wall, and lose their ability to stay in the US after him immigration policies take effect, and any other such correlative fuckovery one can imagine happening from his evil, terrible policies. Seriously can't get enough of Trump voters getting screwed by him and crying how they didn't think it would happen to them like the woman who lost her husband to deportation and the people on the border who may end up living in the no man's land between the US border wall and Mexico.

@Tecolote I watched two extended news stories about Trump voters who will be losing their land if the wall goes up. They're out there, and I hope it totally destroys their lives, tanks the value of their property, and cuts them off from emergency and delivery services.

A racist, a liar, a misogynist, a sexist, and a pervert walk into a bar. The bartender says, “What’ll you be having Mr. Trump?”

ha ha ha..

I blame the people who vote for him. They said they want some one like them to be President. I was shocked how many people vote for him. I did not know there were that many raciest out there. Some truly belied god chose him and that scares the hell out of me. I have a young friend that vote form him because she can not find decent paying job and hoped he would change that. I have too many young friend with college education and high student loans and crappy jobs.
All in all he scares the hell out of me. Yes I just used a religious term hell.

He is a walking disease on humanity.

I don't like him at all.....but if we get rid of him then we get stuck with pence....and I'm scared of pence....

Would have been a lot worse with Clinton dearie.

@Specman don't assume you know who I voted for and don't fucking call me "dearie" or I'll call you boi

@Specman Your statement is entirely speculative. There is no way to know that things would have been worse with Clinton. However, I highly doubt the veracity of your speculation. Especially given that 45 has already proven himself a failure.

I agree with nearly everyone who commented before me so no need to repeat.
What do Australians think of him and the US in general now? Is it a popular topic of conversation there?

dkp93 Level 8 Jan 15, 2018

A sociopath, narcissistic extremist, illiterate, uncultivated, and many more. I'm glad he became president. I hope to be the beginning of a drastic change in people's perception of the world they live in and the people they are surrounded by.

I'm also hoping that there's a silver lining to this whole nightmare. When you hit rock bottom, the only place to go is up, right?

I loathe him with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns. He is vile and dangerous. He represents the absolute worst of everything that is wrong with this country. He is unfit to serve. We are irrevocably screwed for years because of what he's done in just the short time he's been in office. He's been a pathetic scumbag all his life. He's a cancer that needs to be eradicated.

Seconded. Well said.

@Notrom It is stunning that a man so obsessed with physical appearances walks around looking like that. The hair. The skin tone. The ill fitting suits with taped down ties. Why doesn't his model wife help him out?

It would be interesting to see what would happen if anyone on this site supported him. There were (may still be) but they are probably keeping a low profile in regards to this question. They might just get back what they dish out!

I could write 100 pages about how vile he is and my hatred towards him, but I'll just stop here before I get to crazy.

@Tecolote You are not alone. I have talked to several health professionals who basically agree that the health of many of their patients has gotten worse.

Donald Trump is the duly-elected president of the United States of America. Citizens who declare "he is not MY president" are deluded fools. As for his effectiveness? I like his bombastic attitude. He is truly a Harper from Hell.

People who think the phrase "not my president" is a literal statement are mentally defunct.

Don't you think that challenging the ruling power is what makes a democracy a democracy?

If you consider the USA a democracy you have to accept when some parts of the population will hold rallies, form political movements, etc. to challenge the government.

He does not represent me, or anything I believe in. Calling anyone a "deluded fool" is unnecessary. Especially since that term can easily be turned back to reflect his supporters quite accurately.

Donald Trump is an orange, racist bitch. He is making us look like retards.

He doesn’t have to do anything- you’ve already shown how ignorant you are

LMAO. Oh sorry, I only read the header.

godef Level 7 Jan 15, 2018

Specman, I bet I'm smarter than Donald Frumpy Trumpy, and, you....

Awwww, thanks babe.

The left preaches tolerance, yet the left wingers on this site are the most hateful, vile group I have experienced. They are hoping Trump fails and they gnash their teeth with every success. He has done more good in his first year in office than his “do nothing appeaser community activist predecessor”did in 8 years. I still can’t understand how anyone could vote any Clinton. The Clinton’s are in politics for two reasons- power and money.
Let’s see... the stock market is booming, corporations are handing out bonuses and adding more perks for their employees due to tax reform, utilities are lowering rates, how are your 401k’s looking these days? When you look are your next financial statement you can thank Trump.
Even S. Korea SAID ITV was Trump that helped bring N. Korea to the negotiating table. Black unemployment is at historically low levels and minority home ownership at high levels. The military is making great gains against isis.
It’s great to see a non career politician who actually understands you can’t operate a business in the Red.
What really gets me is the name calling - like Trump is an “idiot” or “moron” . Yeah you can be an idiot and become a billionaire. Who are the real idiots here?
I don’t agree with a few of the conservative ideas, particularly when it comes to abortion and a lot of the cross bearing obviously. I also am taken aback at times by Trumps tweets and outrageous comments, but I still believe he is trying to do what’s best for the country despite all the obstruction by the left and the mainstream media.
Your party leaders are career politicians like Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Elizabeth Waren, and Maxine Waters . How the latter one keeps getting re-elected is beyond me.
I am just glad I have been able to find some others on this site that do support the president .
By the way, to a few of you, the electoral college was established by the constitution just so largely populated states like California and New York could not control elections. Didn’t you ever take a civics class?

Were did you get you facts. Trump had nothing to do with the stock market. Your comment simply baffle me . He was no business ethics. if he did we would see his tax return. But you will not change your mind about him so I waste my time replying to you. I hope other will also. Electoral college is obsolete. As you stated control the election only the voters should control the election. No out side forces should control and election.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.