Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK THIS IS WORTH TAKING A FEW MINUTES--Call your senators today to delay Kavanaugh confirmation hearing - Freedom From Religion Foundation

"Kavanaugh would tear down Thomas Jefferson’s “wall of separation between church and state.” ..."

KingofHarts 7 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

too late to delay the hearings. call and tell your senator to vote NO!

g

These things aren't dated. I posted this some weeks ago..

@KingofHarts i noticed, about the dates! very frustrating. but this came up as new (maybe because of a new comment?) and so a lot of people would see the headline and think we could still stop the hearings. therefore i made my recommendation. i didn't mean it as a slur against you or the post 🙂)

g

It's going to take generations to repair the damage done by this Administration's promotion of the national ignorance.

That's insane, where are we headed! It's sad thatin this day and age we are fighting to not go backwards.

Elections have consequences. Losing the Supreme and other federal courts is just one part of what happens when you lose the White House. Please explain that to the Bernie Bros and other people who expressed their dissatisfaction with HRC by not voting or filing protest votes.

The Supreme Court is exactly why I voted for Clinton, despite voting for Sanders in the primary.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:154565
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.