Agnostic.com

29 10

Why do you think that just because my boobs are big?

I've noticed that a lot of people stare at my breasts because they are large. I understand that part because it seems the USA is obsessed with boobs but , what I don't understand is the way I'm treated. It seems that people in general think I'm less intelligent or that I'm a slut just because my boobs are big. Do any of you other women with large breasts have this problem too?

SonderOpia 8 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

honestly, im attracted to woman who I fancy and we all look people up and down. to me, it has no relation to your intelligence at all. trust me if a man was in front of you with a cucumber size penis you wouldn't help but look. there so close to your face its hard not to look.

@LeighShelton doesn't that depend on the type of cucumber? Lol.

maybe lol

again it's not about looking it's about staring and then assuming I'm stupid or I'm a slut because of the size of my breasts. I didn't choose my breast they have not been altered in anyway way they are natural and what I have.

your right staring is rude at any part of anyone especially a bit more personal and no you didnt

I do not think so

Well..I have met sum really stupid, big tired women...and I truly enjoyed it..jk

It's not the size that matters but their practicality, sensitivity and usage that are important IMO.
If they are all for show and are displayed I suggest the owner has no reason to object to them being ogled at. If you do not like it cover them up and don't project mind reading prurient thoughts onto casual glances.
If they are all for show and displayed but definitely not for go then the displayer is merely teasing and prevaricating.
If they are causing
back problems,
in the way problems when horizontal and enjoying the short strokes or
simply impeding perambulation through banging against the knees whilst walking
I recommend that every effort be taken to reduce the size and weight of the problem.

Personally I'm a "anything bigger than my hand can hold is wasted" sort of guy and prefer kinaesthetic reaction to visual observation.

I also believe that babies should be breast fed and have always admired the gorilla mother who produces antibodies in her milk to help breast feeding infants fight off infection.

It's like you totally missed the point and just read about staring at boobs part. First of all that's like telling a woman if you don't want to be raped then don't wear a short skirt or wear panties that aren't sexy second of all I don't think I should have to pay thousands of dollars to have a breast reduction because people are looking at them. The point I was trying to make is if a woman has large breasts it has no effect on her IQ or her sexual desire. Therefore she should not be treated poorly based on her breast be it she shows them to everybody or to nobody. I understand as I said before that people will look. It's human nature. But to stare and then make assumptions about my intelligence is wrong. And by the way I'm not mind reading for projecting I'm treated this way and told these things that's not mind reading that's actual fact. I guarantee if you had to walk around with your balls in a sling where everyone could see them and judge them and say and act negatively towards you then the discussion would be completely different.

@SonderOpia simply because I make no reference to your intelligence does not mean that I failed to notice your sensitivity to the correlation. I would no more think of correlating a "person's intelligence" or "sexual desire" to their breast size than I would correlate it to the size of their pelvic girdle or nose. They are each there for different purposes or functions. For you to assume as you have that I have missed the point identifies that you are not open to my having discussed some of the drawbacks of possessing large breasts or the perception that arises because some people choose to flaunt them publicly. Uproar would ensue if men adopted the fashion of having a hole in their trousers and started displaying scrotum or penis through it. What would your opinion be of a man doing this? As for the use of humour that precedes the comment that effort be taken to reduce the situation you obviously do not recognise that it is humour. I make no mention of the methodology. That can range from breast feeding to diet through to exercise on to surgery. The choice is the individual's just as being hyper sensitive to any part of a person's anatomy is a personal choice. I have worn spectacles, have an under slung lower jaw and tapped upper teeth. Add to that a very bad skin complexion when a teenager and I was very sensitive about my looks. Now I couldn't give a brass razoo and frequently make jokes about the phone running away in shock and horror when I shout at it "Selfie". As for not imagining but being told I agree that is not projection. However have you never stared at a photograph or painting because it was so gobsmackingly beautiful or listened to a piece of music over and over again because it "spoke" to you like a 2x4 over the head? Please consider.

@FrayedBear first of all I would like to say that it's not a joke if you do not put in that it is a joke because it's not funny and second, people cannot see this so-called joke if you don't tell us it's a joke. These are words nothing more. Therefore I can't hear the tone in your voice I can't hear laughter and again I find no humor in what you said. Next time maybe consider including a LOL? I would also like to say I'm starting to think you're trying to be ostentatious. Instead of sticking with the point which is not looking at a woman's breast but treating a woman inappropriately for having large breasts and saying inappropriate things and doing inappropriate things due to the fact that woman has large breasts. You are not listening. I am now done speaking to you about this because you do not seem to grasp the concept.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15567
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.