Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Bayer Faces Flood of Monsanto Glyphosate Suits | Whole Foods Magazine

STOP USING ROUNDUP. THAT STUFF IS POISON.

Bayer shares plummeted $12.5 billion (12%) the day after the verdict, while the company says it will appeal. Bayer bought the company in June for $62.5 billion and said it intended to stop using the Monsanto name.

Monsanto faces more than 5,000 similar lawsuits across the U.S., according to Reuters; The Guardian cites Johnson’s lawyers as saying Monsanto faces 4,000 similar lawsuits; the Wall Street Journal quotes Monsanto as being aware of 5,200 similar lawsuits.

SkotlandSkye 8 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't give a toss about the share price. I do care about the millions of people all over the world who are being poisoned by Glyphosate just so that the shareholders of Bayer can make even more . The evidence is clear and Bayer have known about it for decades.

Actually Bayer just bought Monsanto and inherited all the lawsuits. But you are correct in the Monsanto KNEW for decades. Yet, the idiots still buy Roundup off the shelves at Lowe's and Home Depot like nothing is wrong.

The mindless masses.....

Burn baby burn I hope these twats are bankrupt very soon

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:155987
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.