Agnostic.com

29 2

What makes you choose the poitics you support?

Both parties have become comfortable using the term "identity politics"which has many different interpretations stemming from far left ideas to the far right extremes.Generally it expresses the political strategy and attitudes of the electorate based upon their personnel experiences and identity.For example atheists might gather together to oppose church vs state issues based upon a shared identity.These individuals may have all gone to religious schools as their common experience.

Marine 8 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Equal opportunities and rights for all, the welfare and education of children, and government without religious interference in decision making have always been my most important issues... couldn’t care less about government budgets, taxes, foreign relations, world politics, etc... leave that to the ‘experts’ in charge ?

Empathy

I've pretty much given up. I only deal with individuals voluntarily.

I chose to be an atheist because I could not accept the teachings I received in catholic school and the friends that I made which were good people but according to my teachings they would go to hell because they were not catholic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156043
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.