Agnostic.com

26 6

What’s the worst you’ve ever wished on an enemy?

I’ve wished some pretty messed up things on some of my enemies before. Some that I won’t even dare say lol. The worst I’ve wished on an enemy was for them to lose their home, rather it be a house fire or they just lost it, due to financial reasons after they were constantly causing trouble.

EmeraldJewel 7 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

“Diarrhea”, I’ll say it out loud briefly close my eyes and wave my hand. No idea if it works, but it sure is fun to see their reaction.?

@Donotbelieve haha! It’s liberating to not give a shit what others think, then wish it on those who act like it. ?

At my lowest moment this gave me perspective.

Source:

I choose not to answer that question on the grounds that it may incriminate me

@Quazi oh, oh...............right ,of course

"To the pain..."

• The Dread Pirate Roberts

@shebaloney I've been watching that film since I was a child and can recite most of it, verbatim. When I reach an answer to your question I will let you know.

Death. Like all the time.
It never happens.

Lmfao!!!

None of this "you don't wanna know" stuff. I'll share the darkness in my heart.

I always wanted the guy who cheated with my ex to be gang raped in prison, passed around like a party favor til he was screaming and crying.

That would make me smile. 🙂

If you’re not ready for some dark shit, consider my answer “you don’t wanna know” and move on. This isn’t very silly or fun but the one person I’ve wished the worst on was someone who abused some women I love. I spent months seriously trying to come up with a way to get away with murder or to maim him remotely before I scared him into moving to a different state. Ultimately death would be too kind, so ideally I wanted to castrate, blind, deafen, mute, and paralyze him, making sure that the last thing he experienced through each of his senses was something equally as horrible as his actions, before scarring or tattooing him with marks letting everyone who might take pity know what he is and leaving him trapped, deformed, helpless and unreachable in the dark recesses of his wretched, broken body. That’s the PG version. I’m a lot of fun at parties though, I swear. ?

@JustKip what can I say? If it’s worth doing it’s worth overdoing. ?

That they thoroughly understand and feel the impact of what they've done. Self torture. The gift that keeps on giving.

@Omen6Actual some don't read posts correctly ?

Kidney disease and it happened.

To be honest it was middle school and she was evil and had minions torturing me.

I wished it on her quite publicly.

Interesting, No one really fucked with me again.

I'm not a witch. I swear.

Try me.

Well...those people’s house burnt down one day when I was at work just several months later after them throwing rocks at my home and their kid screaming out,” My mom said you were overweight!!!” I was walking home from work that day, fresh off the night shift and struggling hard to get the weight I gained when I worked nights. Let’s just say those people lost a home they spent over 25 years invested in. I swear I’m not a witch, too.

When my infant son died, the person officiating the funeral told the mourners that we should all be glad that he died because now he won't have to go through all the turmoils of childhood. I wished that nigh that he would lose EVERYTHING.

I found out a couple of years later that within a year his wife left him, his only son disowned him, and he lost his job and house. It was weird.

I'm pretty sure I'm not a witch, however this has happened several times. I would wish something ill on someone and it happens. I now watch what I think just to be on the safe side.

@kiramea I'm really sorry about your son. That is a horrible thing to say to someone who lost a child.

Why would I want to spend a second on wishing?.... Take action instead

I like the really ancient ones..

"May a thousand flies infect your armpits!"

"Why don't you do a thousand deep knee bends directly over the nearest fire hydrant?" I replied to Ken.

Ken had told me to "go knit dinner." He was mad because I repeatedly beat the guys in HORSE, a basketball game.

Total destruction of their entire life but without death. To them, Death would be a relief from the torture. I want them to live in their own personal Hell on earth.

The fleas of a thousand camels.

And their arms too short to scratch?

Eternal life

Yes happy

Death,,, but as long as I don’t take any action, then it won’t impact my karma. ?

I have 2 of them that I work with in close proximity every day, one that I've worked with for the past 6 years, and one for the past 3. They make my work life complete and utter hell (figuratively speaking, of course, since I don't actually believe in hell). I wish every day that they would lose their jobs.

Oh, jeez... I mean you think of some pretty twisted shit in the heat of the moment. Sometimes you wallow there, focusing on the torment rather than a solution. Not healthy. My go-to rage fantasy is sodomy with a broken beer bottle. There. I said it. But I never think this shit through in earnest.

I'm generally not a grudge holder, but one day at work, while preparing for an arbitration, I was pleased to learn from one of the company lawyers I knew, that my former HR Director, who was a horrible person, and who wanted to fire me at one point, had been mugged and robbed in a foreign country. Kinda made my week.

You don't wanna know.

Eat shit and Live

since was already disabled and missing a half a leg. I would say for him to be paralized! no movement no speach. just hearing and sight!

because death would be too good for him.

May Hell exist, with Muhammad as its only occupant.

When learning of the death of Justice Scalia, I had a short thought/hope that the FSM would have him in the place where the beer is stale.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156260
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.