Agnostic.com

57 6

What is your favorite kind of dog ?

Wildgreens 8 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (51 - 57)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jack Russell terrier

I had a Jack Russell for years, loved her dearly.

Golden Retreivers and Black Labs. Both breeds are highly intelligent, outgoing and loyal and they have infinite patience with children.

None. I like cats. Only cats. I find dogs annoying. Sorry, I know you dog owners will hate me.

I am a 'cat person' too.... I had a Norwegian Elkhound for 15 years that I loved (she passed away in Sept. 2016....lived a year past her breed age)....so I don't dislike dogs....but I prefer the company of cats (I have 2).

Collies and Huskies are my favorite breeds. I plan on having one or both when I am able to, with the money and space to accommodate them.

A friendly one. Character is more important than appearance - though I have to admit I like a dog to have a decent length of nose, so pugs, etc go down the list!

I agree 100%. I've had many, many dogs. Never been into the smashed face look, but I insist my dogs are friendly. If they don't come to me that way we work on it until they are friendly with everyone.

Golden retriever, black lab, or mutt of similar disposition. But I like most dogs, so it's not a big deal to me — just not too high strung or yappy.

German Shepard!!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.