Agnostic.com

57 6

What is your favorite kind of dog ?

Wildgreens 8 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (51 - 57)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a Cairn Terrier. In 12 years he never comes when I call him unless I'm holding food. When I come home though, he is gloriously happy to see me. He accepts help now grudgingly, not as quick as he once was. I've had all kinds of dogs, I love this one the most I think.

Our last dog was a rescue dog. Part black lab and who knows. One vet said she might be aussie cattle dog for the other part. 50 pounds. She had survived by being a scrounge, so early on had to keep food way up. Settled down over time. Liked to retrieve balls. Had to run her every day to use up some of the energy. Had the lab temperament, and loved the water. Probably 5 when we got her. Lived to 15. Just a great dog, was Molly.

My favorite kind of dog is one that has a happy wagging tail and slurpy tongue that loves to lick you!

No dog or a toy dog with a push handle - i don't mind them - Not keen on anything that bites!

I love runts. I love pretty much all animals so I can't really pick a favorite breed but I've found in both dogs and cats that the runt of the litter is more feisty and loving than their siblings.

i love all animals, but i have a soft spot 4 bullies. my doggo butters is an american pit bull terrier, shes my absolute favorite dog in all the world, but bull terriers are pretty sweet 2. i also like big dogs so mastiffs, great danes, wolf hounds, things like that are pretty awesome as well.

Byrd Level 7 Apr 7, 2018

Mutts!

Carin Level 8 Oct 24, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.