Agnostic.com

57 6

What is your favorite kind of dog ?

Wildgreens 8 Jan 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The ones on my lap right now...both rescue mixes

Golden retriever. I got one in 1996, the baby was 4. Best brother my kids ever had. Smart and I loved training him.

My wifes dogs. Terriers.

While I have never "owned" a dog, I do love them. I am particularly fond of Pomsky (Pomeranian/husky mix), Corgi's, Pomeranians, Chihuahuas and Whippets though all these may not be appropriate for my allergy. I have an allergy to dog fur but can tolerate dog hair, so when I was young my parents had an Airdale. It was a huge dog, but I loved it.

corgis and border collies are great, buy mutts are usually the best. like most of us.

Pitbull.

I like the mutts. We have one in the house. His affectionate nickname is "little f*cker". He rushes the fence when we come home in rain, snow, scorching heat, or zombie apacalypse. Loyal. Dumb as a rock. Love him to death.

Border Collie. The smartest dog on the planet. That’s followed closely by the Blue Heeler.

I just like dogs

German shepherds

A Siamese cat!

Gert Level 7 Jan 16, 2018

to quote my daughter, 'All the puppers and doggos are my favorites!'

Someone else's. I like dogs but have never owned one. I've walked enough while owners were out of town to know that poop picking isn't my forte'.

Pit bull

cats

I love all dogs .I have a Pomeranian.He is very affectionate,loves to take long walks ,and is a very good watch dog.

I like big dogs, the kind you can play with. German Shepards, Collies, Irish Setters, St. Bernards, ect.

OPDs.

(Other people's dogs.)

I've had spaniels, Shepherds; (Aussie and German), Rottweiler, Doberman, Blue Heeler, American Dingo, Chiwowow, (haha) and more than a few mixed breeds. Most are from shelters. We always have at least 2 dogs, I prefer 3 at a time. I love to do obedience and trick training. I've trained my own service dog, the Dingo. He is amazing! They are interesting, Google American Dingo or Carolina Dog. Didn't know we had our own wild dogs still living in the USA.
My answer is I have no favorite breed, dogs are like people to me, it's all about who they are not their color or background or size. They provide to only unconditional love I've ever known, no one does that better than a dog!

Tibetan Mastiff!

I've always loved the Malamute... But any wolf-high-bred would be awesome too.

A rescue for sure. Any breed, although I prefer mixed breeds. Mutts generally seem to have a more well-rounded personality and I love the unique looks of mixes.

I wouldn't turn my back on any breed needing help though!

I have a pug and a black lab and they are both so awesome! I desire to add a Newfoundland to the mix!

I've got two Shih Tzus, and they're my best little buddies, having been with me through some very rough times.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15633
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.