Agnostic.com

12 2

Is it snowing where your at?

We got a freeze warning going on and they shut all the schools over here. We expect some snow too.

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was snowing a tiny bit while I was out on my walk, but things are milder here for the time being, so no need to close my coat. The deep freeze has come and gone, so the rest of the week is in the single digits or low double digits for temperature (Celsius, because Canada).

I wish. We need some badly. It's really dry here.

gearl Level 8 Jan 16, 2018

The latest.

Pics or it didn't happen...

skado Level 9 Jan 16, 2018

Beautiful...

Maryland/DC area... forecasted for tomorrow.

It was in North LA. Stopped about an hour ago.

Not yet, but the advisories have been issued. Supposed to have snow by this time tomorrow.

No. Nice sunny day here in rainey Oregon. Don't need a jacket. Do have rain in the forecast.

Got 6-8 inches coming tonite into tomorrow-still several inches after last week's melt

Cool...i think...lol.

Ready for spring already lol

not yet but it's suppose to

Yeppers.

skado Level 9 Jan 16, 2018

Alabama snowing?

@sassygirl3869 Yes. We usually get a little every year.

wow had no idea-global warming?

@sassygirl3869 It has actually been a lot less in recent decades. In 1963 (or 4, I forget) Huntsville Alabama had a 17" snow in a single day, and 4 more inches the next day, for a total 21 inch snow, with drifts up to four feet. I remember many 10" snows, but they are rare now. What we got today is typical now... not a full covering.

@sassygirl3869 I was spending the night at a friend's house and was stuck there for days, because the city had no snow removal equipment. Everything would just shut down and wait for the thaw. This was his house...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.