Agnostic.com

11 1

Hello, I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Caitlin, and I became an atheist about 5 yrs ago after being raised Catholic my whole life. Some of my hobbies include reading, movies, horseback riding, paleontology, and being outside in general. I'm a huge animal lover and my animals are a big part of my world.

Ceasar_90 3 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello Caitlin, I am looking for good heathen friends as well. So what heathen activities do you do here in the springs because the things you mentioned seem pretty normal? lol.

I, too, am a recovering Catholic. Welcome. Have fun. Mingle.

Hello Caitlin, welcome to being a fellow Athiest !!!

Being atheist is very patriotic. In my neighborhood there are 40 times more churches than there are schools. A priest's income is at least three times higher than that of a school teacher's. A priest works only three days a week. The priorities are backward. America needs educated people, so that we can work and compete with other nations.

Being atheist is very patriotic. In my neighborhood there are 40 times more churches than there are schools. A priest's income is at least three times higher than that of a school teacher's. A priest works only three days a week. The priorities are backward. America needs educated people, so that we can work and compete with other nations.

Hi Caitlin and welcome. I think you will like it here! 🙂

Welcome. See you are in CA I move to New Mexico from Huntington Beach in Dac 2016.

Greetings. Be welcome to share whatever you wish in our community. 🙂

Hi Caesar,
you chose a good name after the one of the greatest Generals of all time Julius Caesar.What influenced you to become an Athiest was it after reading books on paleontology.One good book I have read by Richard Fortey called Life a natural history of the first 4 billion years of life on Earth.It was a bit heavy going in parts as I am not an academic.and do not have any Uni education.Thinking of Caesar,there is a book by Francesco Carotta called Jesus was Caesar.Carotta is using his knowledge of languages latin,Greek and Aramaic and having studied the bible and the history of Julius Caesar he has pieced together that gospel writers were using mistranslated mis understood writings of people like Asinius Polio who fought alongside Caesar.and writings by I think Caesars first wife.I love dogs the most.Regards,Peter

Welcome to the jungle!

Hiya Caitlin, welcome aboard.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15766
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.