Agnostic.com

8 2

Did you ever go to overnite camp as a kid? Have any great stories about boy-girl interactions?. I got thrown out of YMCA Camp at 15.

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was in the Boy Scouts (BS) and Explorers and did a lot of camping. We went to Tahoe and made a large tent out of a parachute strung up in a grove of trees. We went to Yosemite and had a guy just out of the Air Force survival school lead us. We hiked up Yosemite falls trail and ate ants and peanut shell sandwiches. At the top we camped out in freezing weather and had to chip ice to get water. One of my best trips was when I had poison ivy on my hands. I couldn't work and had others doing everything for me. It was a big, nice change.

LOL, my first overnight camping was in the Army. I don't think that counts, but to be fair I was still a teenager. OK 19.

No... I use to sneak out and camp on the river. It toughened me up as a kid. It didn't bother me to crawl around in the mud when I had to.

I went to church camp for many summers, the girls are all extremely curious, and scared, but I was a good boy and was mostly oblivious to interest pointed in my direction. I did have some kisses, and steamy dry hump sessions but never went all the way. When I was a junior councilor for a few summers, I got caught next to the other female junior councilors in a sleeping bag while our councilor went to pick up ingredients to make a snack called peanut butter balls. They wanted to cuddle, and one wanted to listen to my music on my headphones, I saw no reason to be alarmed, but the councilor was quite embarrassed to find me surrounded.

I was short, and the girls like the taller boys.

At 12 I got up the courage to ask the one I considered the prettiest girl in the camp to the Friday night dance. Don't know what the hell happened to my courage after that. She went with me and I got her address though that was the extent of it. A fun fantasy time for a 12 year old though.

I knew I liked you!!! 😉

Why, for smoking weed with your dad? 😉

No for being accused of partying with some boys-I was not the guilty party but a Good Christian told me I was the devil and going to hell.

@sassygirl3860. So - how was the trip? I'm assuming you made it back.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15804
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.