Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK American Charged In Uganda After Racist Assault On Hotel Workers | HuffPost

Some very fine missionaries on both sides.

Rideauxb 7 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a contractor on small landscaping and fencing jobs, I come in contact with a lot of folks. I am continually amazed at the amount of angry people there are out there. They are "normal" outwardly but get into a conversation with them sitting on their back deck while we watch my crew work, and the anger creeps out. Some are Trump supporters, some are just plain not happy and their bemoaning of the state of the world is not pretty to hear. I just mumble a reply or two but you can tell the kettle would boil over it allowed.
One such client was happy go lucky but he would start drinking as we were there. By the third beer he was starting to cuss and he became a angry heap of frustration at the world. I wonder if some of them are not on medication. And I will mention, I have never had a female client act that way, not even close. My guess is the guy in Uganda got going with his anger and it just boiled over. Again, on drugs/medication? Just a mean, bitter guy? Combination of both?

I am sooooo happy to hear that. He was vile!

I wish they wouldn't let wacko US missionaries into other countries at all, unless they are seriously helping the native population in a respectful manner.

Let him sit in jail over there. Ass!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:158389
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.