Agnostic.com

14 6

Has anyone done speed dating?

Was speed dating a positive experience or was it over whelming?

Traveling4ever 4 Jan 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why would you? Like to take things nice and slow, or let how it goes dictate.

I don’t have time for speed dating ????

I dated under the influence of meth and dated women that were meth-heads. Overall the complications of the attendant personality dysfunctions and the prohibitive cost make for short volatile relationships.

I met my STBX-wife during a speed dating session in 2002. Make of that what you will...although we found that we had volunteering interests in common.

No I like to take my time. 😉

I have done it and was unimpressed. Several of the speed daters were regulars and 'hooked up' afterwards!!

How about naked dating?

Have not tried it, would though.

The women I go out with always end the date really early. Does that qualify as speed dating?

Lol

No always wanted to try it-have strict age limits. I'm used to dating younger so wouldn't work for me.

No, the closest I can figure is... you going to a group partnered dancing class and if the teacher is good she will rotate partners... You learn faster like that... to both man to lead and women to follow. No talking but you got them in your arms. I couldn't take advantage because I always been the teachers pet. The Ringer she brought and leave with... but the thoughts of in another day and time in another place we had already shared vibes seemed there often enough and as a Ringer I knew the material, I made all the music for her and I could help them look better without being nervous. I wouldn't dare speed dating but group partnered dancing class... Now you talking.

I have a few times, not impressed. It was not overwhelming, rather underwhelming. Not a huge turn out, not necessarily the best locations. Would I do it again.... maybe.

Never have. Doesn't seem viable to me.

d_day Level 7 Jan 16, 2018

No but I’m super curious about it!

try group partnered dancing instead.

Ohhh nice. Hmmm...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:15862
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.