Agnostic.com

11 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Awesome find. Love the Eagles

Michael Jackson was a Freak, but that dude was without peer.

Yuck.

So?

WOW!

And to think they also won the Super Bowl!

😉

God dammit that's freaking hilarious

And I thought you had lost it. You still have it.

On a side note.
Pink Floyd's album Dark Side of the Moon has the record for all time longest run on billboards top 100 list, at 937 weeks.

Another great band. 🙂

@Veldoran Agreed. One of my favorites.

That thought makes me comfortably numb.

Good! MJ was another one that was over-rated.

Somebody is moonwalking in their grave.

Nah. Despite the record of best selling album of 20th century. That's it 20th century.

I can't stand The Eagles. Let me out of this Cab.

@shebaloney You got kicked out of the cab and now you saying you asked to get out? Well... that is like... your opinion, man!

Beat me to it! 'Man, I've just had a rough night, and I hate the f#({¡n Eagles, man.'

Not to take anything away from the Eagles but it's tough to harmonize with yourself... 🙂

lerlo Level 8 Aug 20, 2018

@Shawappa44820 “Prince did it” is definitely not an argument for it being easy to do lol. I don’t know if you’re aware, but Prince is a god. He’s right it’s pretty damn tough to harmonize with yourself. Id say it’s harder than harmonizing with others if for no other reason than having to learn both parts, but there’s another degree of subtlety to it, ya gotta kinda change the qualities of your voice to sound a little like a different person altogether otherwise the similarities just kinda hum n buzz in this weird dual frequency feedback. And it’s very disorienting to listen to yourself n sing along until you get used to it. I’m an idiot savant or id never be able to do it either ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:160152
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.