Agnostic.com

1 1

Hate when all you do is take care of kids and try to find time to put in job applications and check emails for those applications and someone who knows Thats what you are doing goes around saying all you do is eat and watch TV .... I don't eat but one meal a day. I do have the TV on but its so the kids can watch and hopefully let me be for five minutes with out fighting or crying. ... I hate when you try your best and its not good enough and all you seem to be doing is getting on someones nerves and you fear they will kick you and your kids out. Just like last time when you were living with the same person and just had a baby with no where to go and trying to find a job. .... I wonder if it would have been easier just go be in a toxic relationship with my ex and his family .... Smh. These past few days have been bad ones. And to find out what someone is saying behind your back that you thought had your back ... I just. I don't regret my kids at all but I regret the life I have brought them into. The family I have brought them into. I hope they aren't like this to each other when one of them are going through hard times.

Jswearingen92 5 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As bad as it is right now you need to know that it is a far better thing for your kids that you got out of a toxic relationship, hang in there.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16042
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.